Amazon in Bangladesh
Amazon is a name I heard in 1998 back when life and world was still safe and nice. In Dhaka the internet was 80 BDT/ hour for surfing. There was a cyber cafe called Bus Planet in Dhanmondi. (one the good areas with trees). They used to charge around 80 BDT per hour.
I heard was some guy called Jeff who started a bookshop in a garage. Who cares?
We were interested in Yahoo! ,and when I heard it I was like Yahoo of Gulliver Travels?.
Gulliver Travels if you did not know is a great book by Jonathan Swift. If you haven’t read it,pls do and do not look for shortcuts!
Then I knew these guys had an email service.
Later on I tried Amazon but did not have a good website ,so it did not work. But I was kind of very eager to get amazon affiliates in Bangladesh.!
I even heard Amazon was coming to Bangladesh in 2019 but that did not happen.
How I get to be an Amazon Affiliate in Bangladesh?
I did some research and I think best site would be Neil Patel’s
First have a look at his site :https://neilpatel.com/blog/ then do other things .
- Think of a niche or topic you are good in. You are good in management but you hear Fashion is a great niche in Amazon Affiliate ,don’t choose like that. Choose the topic you are good in. (Amazon Affiliates has to support the topic too).
- Design a good Logo by a good designer, (or you can get from us at affordable prices).
- Think of a good name for your blog.
- Register your site and take hosting around:2 GB.(cost :2500 BDT/Year).
- Try to get a SSL for the domain.
- Install WordPress, latest.
- Install an attractive theme (you are wondering ,I am not earning a cent or Paisa in this case,how do I buy a wordpress theme. ) Get a Free theme! Choose ThemeGrill.
- Arrange your Menus
- Make sure you have the following links and policies. Details are given below.
- Create a facebook page.
- Install must have plugins: UPDraftPlus(back up plugin) before proceeding any further!!
- Then Also install a security plugin:
- Write about 10 posts
- Make sure all links on the home page do lead to dead ends!
Run your site for about 5 to 6 months or at least 4 months with a regular post.
Then apply by following this link:https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/ and complete after registering and signing in.Give your details and your exact address.
What you might not have is a TIN certificate.
Now to get a TIN certificate you have to apply online.
- Give your phone number
- Create your TIN
- Wait a few days.
Remember to have your Bangladeshi TIN (Tax Identification Number ) beforehand, that is before you apply for the Amazon Affiliates.
Why should you apply for Amazon Affiliates?
The Bengali famous question :What is my profit?
You can earn around 1000$ per month in Bangladesh ,that is :85000 BDT per month with investing around 2500 BDT per year plus 6000 BDT on posts if you can write posts on your own.
But income of 70 K :70,000 US $ is possible if your traffic is from North America and Europe.
This depends on your digital strategy or planning. It is like this: you have a destination and budget so you plan you want to take a cab (CNG or Uber for Bangladeshis ) or hop on the subway.
Since everyone is sitting at home as told by their respective governments waiting for what I do not know. Now is a good time to think of being an Amazon Affiliates.
If you liked our post pls like TechKhala on our facebook page.
Any questions pls email or just use the below form for contacting us.