Welcome to our Support Center
What is the PMP?
PMP-stands from Project Management Professional. It was launched in 1984 and since became a standard.
Who administers PMP?
PMI. –Project Management Institute
Which sectors Professionals are suggested to give?
- Information Systems
- IT and Telecom
- HR PM
- Oil and Gas
PMP Salary (in USA)
80,000$-110,000$. Varies according to experience, position, location.
PMP Text Book
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- 36 months of Project Management Experience or 4500 Hours
- 35 hours of study from a recognized center.
- Bachelors (4 years or equivalent).
Language for PMP exam:
Language aids PMP is offered for:
Membership Fees:$139 -New Members.
Exam fees:$405 for Members.
Non Members exam fee:$555
Where to study?
Latest posts by TechKid (see all)
- GRE - October 12, 2022
- KAUST -10 reasons you want to studythere - October 9, 2022
- FTP creation and Specific directory access - May 8, 2022