Portable USB – Bootable Windows
One You opened the application you downloaded. It is known as Media Creation Tool.
- Accept the Microsoft Agreement once you scroll down.
- After clicking Next you come to next Window :Fig 2.0.
3.Click Next after choosing 2nd choice :”Create installation media..”
4. Then Press Next and you will get below screen:
But make sure you have placed USB drive in USB before carrying out this process.
This is the Final step in creating the Bootable USB.
Latest posts by TechKid (see all)
- GRE - October 12, 2022
- KAUST -10 reasons you want to studythere - October 9, 2022
- FTP creation and Specific directory access - May 8, 2022